1) Don’t use oxidants like benzoyl peroxide: they age your skin.
2) Acne is an inflammatory problem: use anti-inflammatory actives
3) Strengthen the immune system so it can fight the acne bacteria
4) Use actives that top-up the skin’s own anti-acne weapons! Example: granulysin
5) Keep pores open so the acne bacteria can’t prosper, but do it without removing the skin barrier
6) Don’t irritate your skin with unnecessary fragrances and allergenic ingredients like tea tree oil.
7) Don’t treat your skin as you would treat a wall. Your skin is ALIVE!